After 21 years in State Parliament, I offer advice on political risk and strategy, policy development and governance. I assist people and organisations to understand and access Government. I also assist in understanding how the Parliament works to help achieve policy change. The Parliament is totally different to Government and I offer a service based on 21 years of working in the Parliament and knowing how politicians think.
I interpret “Poli” speak .
Having owned and operated a family business and been the Minister responsible for small business, I provide strategic advice to business including family business.
I am an experienced Chairman and Board member and am available for Board work.I have been involved with Boards for over 30 years .
I am an experienced public speaker and am available to speak and present.
Some of my key roles are set out below –
- Former Leader and Deputy Leader of the South Australian Liberal Party
- Former Minister for Industry and Trade
- Former Minister for Emergency Services, Police and Corrections
- Former Minister for Environment and Heritage
- Former Minister for Recreation Sport and Racing
- Former Leader and Deputy Leader of the State Opposition
- Former Shadow Treasurer
- Australia’s First Minister for Volunteers
- Former Member of the Murray Darling Basin Ministerial Council
- Former Managing Director of Family Building and Retailing Business
- Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors