Information We Collect
In order to process your entry and participation in the 2023 Go Global Awards, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact details, such as name, email address, phone number, and mailing address
- Company or organization information, including business name, address, industry
- Other information relevant to the Awards, such as your role within the company, company achievements, and relevant projects.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information collected to:
- Process and manage your entry in the Awards
- Communicate with you about the Awards, including updates, announcements, and promotional materials
- Organize and manage the Awards event, including sharing your information with sponsors, award judges, and conference panelists
With the exception of any information that you have identified as confidential at the time of entry and/or presentation (pitch), your personal and company information may be shared with the following parties for the purposes described below:
- Sponsors, award judges, and conference panelists: For the purpose of evaluating your entry and facilitating the Awards event
- Foreign and local government economic development agencies, and foreign and local government foreign direct investment agencies: For statistical purposes and to tailor their offerings to better serve businesses
- Media outlets for the purpose of highlighting information about the entrants and winners.
We do not sell or share information to third party organizations outside of the scope of the above.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal information and to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration.
Go Global Awards
C/O International Trade Council
231 Bain Street #03-05. Singapore 180231.
Tel: +65 (31) 636586