The safety and well-being of our attendees is of utmost importance to us. As we approach the Go Global Awards, we want to provide you with the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines for attending the event. While there are currently no specific COVID-19 restrictions for entering the United States, we encourage all attendees to take standard precautions to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Travel and Entry Requirements
At present, there are no COVID-19 restrictions imposed by the United States government on international travelers entering the country. However, we recommend that attendees stay informed of any changes in travel policies and requirements by checking the official websites of the U.S. Department of State and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regularly.
Standard Precautions for Attendees
To minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission and ensure the health and safety of all attendees, we advise taking the following standard precautions:
- Get vaccinated: We strongly encourage all attendees to be fully vaccinated before attending the Go Global Awards. Vaccination is the most effective way to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
- Practice good hygiene: Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content. Avoid touching your face, particularly your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wear a mask: While not required, wearing a mask in crowded or indoor spaces is a good precautionary measure. Masks can help prevent the spread of COVID-19, especially when combined with other preventive measures such as handwashing and maintaining physical distance.
- Maintain physical distance: Whenever possible, try to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet (2 meters) from others, especially in crowded or enclosed spaces.
- Stay informed: Keep up to date with the latest COVID-19 information and guidelines provided by health authorities such as the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO). Adhere to any specific guidelines and recommendations provided by the event organizers.
- Monitor your health: If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, please stay home and follow the guidelines set forth by your local health department.
At the Event
The Go Global Awards organizers are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable event for all attendees. We will closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and follow any recommendations or guidelines provided by health authorities. Should any changes or updates to the event’s COVID-19 policies and precautions be necessary, we will promptly communicate them to all attendees.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Go Global Awards and providing a memorable experience for all participants. By taking these standard precautions and staying informed, we can work together to ensure a safe and successful event for everyone.