I’m an Economist who specializes in international business and investments (FDI). I have extensive international experience as I have spent part of my life traveling or living in other countries as part of my job or training (USA, UK, Scandinavia). Today, I work as Director of Foreign Investments, Trade and Industrial Infrastructures at the Murcia Regional Development Agency (INFO, Instituto de Fomento) and help companies in their foreign direct investments (FDI) and international expansion projects. I am also responsible for all the industrial sites, logistics and infrastructures in the region. Fluent in Spanish and English, understands French, Italian and Portuguese.
– Graduate from Bremerton High School, WA – USA
– Economist by the University of Murcia, Spain
– Master degree in Foreign Trade by the ENAE Business School
– Expert in International Business Law by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Treasure
– International consultant on investments for UNCTAD
– PSLO Private Sector Liaison Officer to the World Bank