Sales & marketing
- Getting paid for export sales – risks and merits of different types of payment methods (LoC, open account, cash in advance etc)
- Going global: how to succeed in international markets
- International business management
- International routes to market
- Putting together your first international sale – step by step
- Quality standards and what they mean for exporters
- The basics of importing goods into the USA
- The basics of international trade finance
- The paperwork of exporting. Shipping and compliance, pro-forma invoices, pro-forma forms etc.
- What data you should gathering to help you select and prioritize key overseas markets
- What you need to know about exporting to the USA
No time to attend the entire conference?
On-demand video recordings of all sessions from the Think Global Conference will be available to all registered attendees within 7 days after the event .