Is Mexico on your business radar? Why it should be.
Ambassador Reyna Torres Mendivil
Ambassador Reyna Torres Mendivil assumed as Consul General of Mexico in Chicago on June 14th 2019. Before assuming her current position, she served as Consul General in San Antonio. The Ambassador has also held the positions of General Director for Protection of Mexicans Abroad, Consul of Mexico in Fresno, California, and General Director for Latin America and the Caribbean. Ambassador Torres was also Deputy Chief of Mission at the Mexican Embassy in the Czech Republic, and a political analyst and liaison with Congress, federal authorities, and civil society in the Embassy of Mexico in Washington, D.C.
Ambassador Torres Mendivil was a resident Fellow at the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs at Harvard University, and she represented her country in the Hemispheric Security Program at the Inter-American Defense College. She graduated from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico (UNAM) and holds a Masters degree in International Relations from the London School of Economics.
- The current economic and business environment in Mexico
- Sectors of specific interest for US companies
- The challenges of doing business in Mexico
- How to transform these challenges into opportunities
- The scale of interdependency between Mexico and the U.S.
- How to minimize risk while meeting your business goals
Please join us in thanking these amazing organizations which have helped us host this years Think Global Conference!