GLOBAL DEMAND FOR CREDIT: TOOLS TO HELP YOU COMPETE
Bryan M. Kagel
Bryan Kagel is a Regional Director at Meridian Finance Group, a company providing credit, insurance, and trade finance tools that companies use to expand their U.S. and international sales. Bryan has territorial responsibility for the Midwest and is located in Cleveland, OH.
Bryan entered the trade credit insurance industry in 2013 and uses his over 30 years’ experience in finance and cash flow management to assist his clients. Prior to Meridian Finance Group, he was Vice President of Sales for Coface North America.
Meridian Finance Group is headquartered in Los Angeles with regional offices located throughout the US. Through its partner, Texel Finance Limited, Meridian also has a global presence with locations in London and Singapore.
- Demand for competitive payment terms in export markets
- The importance—and risks—of extending payment terms
- Credit insurance: a tool for managing nonpayment risks
- How to evaluate creditworthiness of overseas customers
- Credit insurance as a sales tool and a trade finance tool
Please join us in thanking these amazing organizations which have helped us host this years Think Global Conference!